IN PHOTO: Victor Costa black dress, H&M legwarmers, Marc Jacobs Boots, Aldo's Black Funnel Hat inspired by Marc Jacobs, Vintage plaid tiny purse, black circle sunnies H&M, vintage jewelry, and 2-finger H&M ring
My first love affair begun with Victor Costa in Fall 2008. I found this great flea market in Manhattan in Chelsea Fall 2008. I was trying my best to not purchase anymore clothes for a while because my closet is overflowing then I came across this street vendor with a rack of sick vintage. The entire rack consists of amazing vintage belts, skirts, dresses, and overcoats and was in the most amazing condition by far. Then I peeked over and saw a darling Victor Costa dress and skirts and then at last I found my soul mate.
Victor Costa is like a best friend, you were waiting your entire life to meet but its a piece of clothing. Who knew that a dress can provide all you needed to make your day go perfectly. Its body is made of 75% Dacron polyester 25% cotton and finished off by being made in the USA. Pretty much like most legit vintage products because there was a time when everything was produced in the USA by a skilled tailor in town. And now I am, introducing my best friend, Victor Costa.
February 19, 2010
Victor Costa, my love
Time flies, so let's Create.
- ► 13 (20)
- ► 11 (36)
- BSale as I would call it...
- Birthday Snow - hitting the 20's
- TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE.
- Tell me why.. Camilla Skovgaard
- Once was lost...
- There's no place like home
- The Mystery of the Killer Pump
- ACNE - Pump it up
- CELEBRATION P1
- TOPSHOP UNIQUE SELECTED PIECES
- NORMA NORMA KAMALI
- ACNE Sale Goodies
- BLACK LACE.
- Mario Cornejo is calling me.
- We all Want our Wings to heaven - ZANA BAYNE
- ROPES SANDALS - GURKEE
- ARTFULLY OPENING CEREMONY -- say ahhh
- R.I.P. MCQ
- BARNEYS WAREHOUSE SALE
- KEITH HARING YOUNG FOREVER.
- Moral Fashion of Time
- The study of the Rasta: RASTAS truly have the best...
- Victor Costa, my love
- Peace at last. POLKA POLKA
- just because - FASHION KILLS.
- MEN'S CAPSULE TRADESHOW - NEW YORK @ PUCK BUILDING...
- Augustus Pablo, My father -- cool photos from VICE...
- WORK in PROGRESS -- We fly on hope.
- DC my way. BREAKAWAY
- ▼ February 2010 (31)