February 28, 2010
February 26, 2010
My night begun with a meal from an indian restuarant called Tamarind.
I believe I found this red/white polka dot dress from Goodwill and then I kind of altered it with safety pins, so it could have some volume, and I bought the shoes from a Patricia Fields/Payless, and all the jewelry is vintage, I found this black hat in my house floating around and finished off by a vintage rabbit fur jacket.
February 24, 2010
February 21, 2010
Time flies, so let's Create.
- ► 13 (20)
- ► 11 (36)
- BSale as I would call it...
- Birthday Snow - hitting the 20's
- TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE.
- Tell me why.. Camilla Skovgaard
- Once was lost...
- There's no place like home
- The Mystery of the Killer Pump
- ACNE - Pump it up
- CELEBRATION P1
- TOPSHOP UNIQUE SELECTED PIECES
- NORMA NORMA KAMALI
- ACNE Sale Goodies
- BLACK LACE.
- Mario Cornejo is calling me.
- We all Want our Wings to heaven - ZANA BAYNE
- ROPES SANDALS - GURKEE
- ARTFULLY OPENING CEREMONY -- say ahhh
- R.I.P. MCQ
- BARNEYS WAREHOUSE SALE
- KEITH HARING YOUNG FOREVER.
- Moral Fashion of Time
- The study of the Rasta: RASTAS truly have the best...
- Victor Costa, my love
- Peace at last. POLKA POLKA
- just because - FASHION KILLS.
- MEN'S CAPSULE TRADESHOW - NEW YORK @ PUCK BUILDING...
- Augustus Pablo, My father -- cool photos from VICE...
- WORK in PROGRESS -- We fly on hope.
- DC my way. BREAKAWAY
- ▼ February 2010 (31)