SWABYCHIC


C O N T A C T
isis.swaby[at]gmail.com
www.isisswaby.com
instagram: isisswabyintl
tweet budds: @isisswaby

March 1, 2010

SWABYCHIC: GREAT SCOTT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Scott Mckenzie's company, the Liason Group has influenced brands such as Dee and Ricky, BBC, Sprite, KidRobot, Wendy McKenzie, Ice Cream, Oscar de la Renta, Y3 and other reputable brands. Liason Group's Mission: To lead corporations and products into a new level of international success in a variety of industries and cutting edge markets. Proven the ability to create and mold a brand image and successfully convey that vision to the masses, resulting in significant growth of an enterprise value.

Who is “Great Scott” also known as Scott McKenzie?
Great $cott is a man that wanted to be greater than his father.
Scott Spears.
Scott is a man who will inspires before he expire and showing your world you can turn your dreams into reality and that reality into the perfect salary.

What are your greatness fears...if any exist?
We all have fears. Your mind is mentally not growing if you dont have any.
I want my wealth to be within my heart and mind first then my pocket.

How did you get involved in fashion, and art?
The Fugees inspired me, and my career started with the Fugees in the booga basement.

What would be a word of wisdom you would express to our younger generation?
If you can't be used then you’re useless.

Where do you see yourself in the next four years?
In the next four years, I see myself having more companies under my belt. Also, I have plans to save up for an island and have kids.

Anything you want people to know about Great Scott?
To learn more about Scott Mckenzie, also known as Great Scott:

http://www.theliasongroup.com/
www.twitter.com/Greatscottinc




free counters We got the counter late -- maybe more.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED SWABYCHIC powered by SWABY PROJECTS © 2014