SWABYCHIC


C O N T A C T
isis.swaby[at]gmail.com
www.isisswaby.com
instagram: isisswabyintl
tweet budds: @isisswaby

December 15, 2012

Toyo Veronica - Visual Artist


Toyo Veronica

How do you create your art?
I do everything on the computer because it is the technological revolution, and I prefer it that way.

What art school did you attend?
I attend the Art Institute of New York City.

Which medium do you prefer?
Digital work 

What's your favorite item which brings inspiration to you?
Music and people and the world around me is my muse, my experiences are my muses. 

Are you a day or night artist?
I'm a moment artist, its never about time of day, its all bout the moment when i feel like birthing something.

free counters We got the counter late -- maybe more.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED SWABYCHIC powered by SWABY PROJECTS © 2014