SWABYCHIC


C O N T A C T
isis.swaby[at]gmail.com
www.isisswaby.com
instagram: isisswabyintl
tweet budds: @isisswaby

December 18, 2012

Lavan Wright, Graphic Artist







When did you begin to draw your works?
I started drawing as early as kindergarten such as doodling mega zords and to stick figures of my family, started branching out to cartoons in second grade.

What art school did you attend?
I attended the Art and Design High School in Manhattan. My talents are mostly self-taught but with the exception of some lessons learned from other schools.

Which medium do you prefer?
I enjoy all mediums. I mostly preferred to use pencil, and it's the most flexible and easily accessible.

What's your favorite item which brings inspiration to you?
I like to take inspiration from everything but my favorite source is cartoons. I'm a big kid at heart.

Are you a day or night artist?
I'm an everyday all day artist and I draw all the time and anytime.

free counters We got the counter late -- maybe more.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED SWABYCHIC powered by SWABY PROJECTS © 2014