SWABYCHIC


C O N T A C T
isis.swaby[at]gmail.com
www.isisswaby.com
instagram: isisswabyintl
tweet budds: @isisswaby

February 26, 2010

Birthday Snow - hitting the 20's

My night begun with a meal from an indian restuarant called Tamarind.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Momofuku's cake

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Then danced a little bit at Santos. Can you find me?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I believe I found this red/white polka dot dress from Goodwill and then I kind of altered it with safety pins, so it could have some volume, and I bought the shoes from a Patricia Fields/Payless, and all the jewelry is vintage, I found this black hat in my house floating around and finished off by a vintage rabbit fur jacket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A good ol' night.

Time flies, so let's Create.

free counters We got the counter late -- maybe more.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED SWABYCHIC powered by SWABY PROJECTS © 2014